Monday, May 3, 2010

Statement of Purpose

What if?

That is what I asked myself before beginning this blog. What if I decided to record the writing process in my blog. To record how I have and will go about constructing the story of Miyabi Shibata and Yuki Shinomori. Wouldn't that be interesting? I'm sure this has been done before in some way, shape, or form; but I think I would like to treat this as my writer's journal/diary and allow others to see how I've created my characters, etc.

I also have to admit that my reasons for doing this are not purely interested in sharing the creative process, but also giving myself a swift kick in the rear to get this story started. Also, this may serve to promote interest in my forthcoming story and help me in the future.

I have to say that I am as interested in finding out how this experiment will turn out as others may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment